Zion National Park Local Attractions
Canyon Breakfast Buffet
Jack's Sports Grill
- On property! Our extensive Canyon Breakfast Buffet at the Switchback Grille is included with most guest rooms.
Switchback Steak and Fish House
- On property! Have lunch and dinner at Jack's Sports Grill featuring a full bar, 6 large flat screen TV's and great local beer on tap.
Bit and Spur
- On property! Experience fine dinner dining at the Switchback Steak and Fish House featuring fresh fish, finely aged steaks and a full bar.
- An extremely popular restaurant that is considered one of the best Mexican restaurants in Springdale and is across the street from the Zion Park Inn. Features a full bar, pool table and live music on select weekends.
- A Springdale favorite with great patio dining, just a 1/2 mile from Zion Park Inn.
- A coffee house serving fresh health food that opens early at 6am.
Springdale Gift Shops
Switchback Gift Shop
- On-property featuring the only liquor store in Springdale, also T-shirts, hats, sundries and exotic and local gifts
Crystals & Creatures
- Representing art and craft created by regional & national artists
- Fine quality minerals, crystals and jewelry
- Paintings, jewelry, photography, ceramics and more representing 27 artists
Sol Foods Market
Saturday Morning Farmers Market
- Open from 7am to 11pm 7 days a week, full grocery store with an excellent deli
- Located on the lawn of the Bit N Spur Restaurant located at 1212 Zion Park Blvd, across from the Inn
- Open mid-April to mid-October, 9:00am to Noon
Zion Canyon Theater
O.C. Tanner amphitheater
- Showing giant-screen movies about Zion National park and Hollywood new releases
- Outdoor shows and concerts through the summertime
Local Guides and Outfitters
Zion Adventure Company
Canyon Trail Rides
- Providing equipment, guides and other useful hiking information
- Horseback riding inside Zion National Park
Mild to Wild
Zion Rock and Mountain Guides
- No ATV's inside the park, but they have lots to do outside the boundaries
- Offers “the most comprehensive guide service in Southern Utah”
Parks – The BEST WESTERN Zion Park Inn offers a strategic hub to explore the more rural parks with easy day-trips.
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
- Utah's first National Park, and our favorite.
- A great day trip, only 86 miles north, at over 9000' it is a nice escape from the summer heat.
Grand Canyon North Rim
- A hidden jewel only 90 miles away, discover one of America’s most special parks and experience the look down into a half-mile deep geologic amphitheater.
- Unique combinations of geologic color and erosions decorate a canyon that is 277 river miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and a mile deep.